Monday, December 10, 2007

Manicure tmrw with Andrea and Mandy! ^^
Im so pysched.

Many things to fuck about nowadays,

1. Tan is gone, again.
2. Mum's very sick.
3. Starhub's safesurf blocking my access to deviantART. ( _l_ much? )
4. I'm broke, as usual.
5. Fucklots of homework undone. (!!!)
6. Lack of undisturbed sleep. (!!!!!)
7. 3 DISGUSTING HUMONGOUS UNSIGHTLY pimples appeared on my nose(only) cos of my itchy hands popping and touching it. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

bloody stupid of me to announce it to the whole world. fuck la. but, it brought down my already low self-confidence by like, 50%. so please stop pointing it out and asking about it when you see me.

________________

anyway, thank you Tan, for the starbucks cup, necklace, earrings, mirror and the small bottle of cologne that smells super manly that i heart it so much? LOL.
xoxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home