Sunday, January 20, 2008

Shitload of problems now. Fucking hell.

I did what I could, I dont know what else it would take for everything to go back to normal. I know this sounds cliche but I'm sure everything will work out fine if we just talk. This is the first time our tempers got the better of both of us and even though I've apologised, you dont seem to accept it. But just to let you know, whenever you're ready, I already am.

You dont want it. Cos it brings back past memories which you dont want to be reminded of now. You know how fucked that was? I feel so stupid, thinking that you would be glad to have another one since you've been complaining that the old one has spoilt. I've completely embarassed myself. Yepp, so I've made myself the clown and fool again.

I dont know what the hell is wrong with you nowadays. Even if I'm not at fault, you'll scold me. I only asked you if it's okay to have to same thing again and you yelled and me. I thought you'll be okay after you're preoccupied with work but no, you seem to get even more easily aggitated. A happy occasion for all of us will always be ruined by the black look you have practically plastered on your face 24/7. We're all trying to accomodate you, even your other half with the nastiest temper has been giving in to you continuously. You're stressed up, we know. We're trying to make it better for you. But you're neither appreciating nor acknowledging it and try to change yourself.

I know you meant well asking me how I am and stuff. But it's just not now y'know? I know how long it has been since. I just cant forget the past ok? Yes, I'm stubborn and stupid because I hang on to something that's tearing me apart on the inside. But I'm just not ready now, or ever, for that matter. It's just, weird? We were sort-of one before but it doesnt feel like it is. Whatever the case is, I'm really thankful for your concern and yes, I know you'll always be there when I need you.

And you, what's your damn problem?! Why must you cry infront of the people who actually give a damn about you after seeing the person you swore not to cry over anymore? Your brave front is crumbling away like sand. After so long, after acting nonchalant about the whole fucking thing, you're letting everyone see the disgustingly weak and pathetic you. I'm fucking disappointed in you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home