Sunday, January 27, 2008

What the fucking hell do you want you fucking fuck. havent mum gave you enough alrdy. 10 fucking years, you lived off us. you took away my room. you took away my dresser, my shelves, my bed. fuck you. how many times have you cause my parents to quarrel cos of your fucking attitude thinking this house is yours and you NEVER EVER contribute to anything to it before we got a maid? mum have to spend her days off from work cleaning the whole entire huge fucking house including "your" room. and what do you do there? slump your fucking lumpy body onto the sofa with your fucking legs on the table while mum slogged over all the housework. when dad scolds you you'll go fucking to mum and in the end, she will get caught between and they'll quarrel. fabulous that your husband left you for another woman cos im sure he cant stand you and your fucking attitude. amazes me why he can stand living with you for 7 years. then again, i've been FORCED to live w you for 10 years already, and counting. when i was young you'll boss me around and i got no choice but to obey. everytime i see your fucking face my mood will get all fucked up cos of you. always boast about your fucking small amount of wealth. i fyou got your fucking wealth then get your fucking ass back to your own fucking small apartment. your fucking small amount of wealth if you call it is NOTHING compared to what dad earns.
STOP FUCKING AROUND IN OUR HOUSE AND GET THE SHIT OUTTA HERE. FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home