Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sugar sugar how you get so fly?

oooooooo yesterday was the bomb especially with the best movie ever -- the wicked dolls, cheese sausages, nuggets, fish fingers and wedges that Mandy can die of happiness, having 3 idiots creating havoc on my bed and abusing my soft toys ESP KAPO ]: laughing and gossiping in the carpark with Valerie while Wan1ing and Mandy looked as if they were masturbating with my bike cos they were "not tall enough to get up on the seat" when I can -.- going to white sands and slacked with bubble-teas macflurries and fries while gossiping (againnn) ohmygod Mandy ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ;D creating a new Cucumbu rhyme/song/poem for boogeyman and calling ourselves the high-class sam-pats.

3 of us will be praying for you ROFLMAO.

_______________________________

Report slip! Now i have to get tuition for math omg can my retarded friend join me?! ]:
A1 FOR ENGLISH (finally after 2 yrs in the B-C barrier!) and biology, F9 in science and math as usual, C5 and 6-es for the rest and B4 for F&N fuckin' hell. ]]]]]:

cant wait to see you everyday cos you're the only thing that makes my brain go wheeeeeeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home