Saturday, May 10, 2008

J(anonymous).

Sometimes I feel as if I should have testosterone in my body instead of oestrogen.
Then I can sit with my legs open without people tsk-ing me or getting piaked by mo and doing lots of things girls shouldnt do.
Damn trapped.
Will consider going for a sex change when I'm of age and be gay cos I still love men.
They're hot most of the time anyway.

Ooooh and I FUCKING HATE MALE CHAUVINISTS.
Just my luck to meet 1 on the way home today.
Ccb. Go to hell bastard. _l_

___

I got the cash, I got the links.
I got my whole life to waste.
Why not?

Life:
Born -> study -> work -> get married -> have family/babies -> die

We eventually die.
We. eventually. die.
Why not take the shortcut?
...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home