Friday, July 25, 2008

lost my way in your eyes

" I didn't cry the day you moved away
Didn't think that I would feel this pain
Until I saw the stranger that was you
Whatever happened to our innocence
And the somethin' that you said 'bout being friends
Tell me how
Help me say the words out loud

I need to wake up from this state of mind
The situation is the staying kind
I gotta get your memory out of my head
Would you catch me if I had to fall
Would you even find the time for that at all
Tell me how
Help me say the words out loud

Could it be
That nothing's gonna change
Time has got a way of taking back
Everything you thought you had "

When the words are right in a song, it makes you happy and sad at the same time. Because you know, you just know, that what's being said is true. You feel like the song was written just for you. And in this case, I guess it really was. I start to sing along in my head. - Beige

Although I might just be your shadow forever, I'll be watching over you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home