Monday, September 1, 2008

I can be my own best friend

i went to c_______.bs.com and w_______.bs.com and i almost hurled.
cant believe there're such airheaded brainless girls out there who think that there's only rainbows and butterflies in this fantasy world of theirs. disgusting. and they'll fall all over the place and bawl their eyes out when their "dear" quarrel/breakup with them, then they'll blog a super long post of how their "dear" bully them, every single step and scolding fuck this fuck that. 2 days l8r, it'll be "im sho sorry dear.. bud eu n0e hw much eu hurtt me mahss? nebermind, i forgib eu! (((= dun break ur promisee t0 me of how you'll neber bully me again wors! l0ve yoou dear! hees! (((=". another week l8r, the whole cycle repeats itself. how moronic and dumb.

i h8 it when ppl who DONT KNOW me fucking judge me like they knew me all their life and wag their fucking tongues. i dont warm to people easily so dont come acting all i-know-you-so-well so i can share your secrets. disgusting. you can jolly well shut up if you're not my friend. _l_

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home