Monday, September 15, 2008

my sun may never rise the way it did with you

Hey YOU! -inserts yellow smiley face-
You might never read this but hahaha, thanks for everything okeh!!
I really appreciate every single thing you do for me, no matter how small it is.
I wont break my promise to you and even though you said one day we might not be as close anymore, I'll still care. There's no doubt about it. If you go back on your words I will really really really hate you alot. I dont want things to turn out that way, not ever.

Have been playing badminton these days during prelim wtf la, but who cares it's funnn!!!
Buddy Hoaggies-ed 2day.
Valerie and I almost slapped that cashier w her fucking attitude nbcb. _l_
___________________________

Though when I call him on the phone
I never feel butterflies
I know that I can trust
He'll always give me love
And I know mine will grow for him in time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home