Thursday, September 4, 2008

too many secrets, jealousy and lies

Just think bout everything that happened and just.... think again.
Dont be stupid.
I'm not gonna care as much anymore.

Here goes:
Went out with Mandy and Wanling aft physics lesson today. (:
Had so much fun.
We went to Japan V. to eat sushi!!
And then the 3 of us shared a dessert. Hahahas. xD
After lunch we went to slack at some staircase for very long. It's been long since we last hung out. Had so much fun talking laughing with them. Sisterz ferrebers! (okeh totally exaggerated)
Then Wanling went home and I left with Mandy to make her ez link card and accompany her get a haircut.
She looks gr8 aft her haircut! Dont worry girl, you look fine! xD
Hahas. x)
Ok peepz I'm stopping here, going out later with girlfriend. (:
___________

lol wtf la.
___________

We used to be inseparable, now the love has gone
That's the reason why, why you and I, we can't get along
And even though I knew what you had done to me
I never planned to cheat, I guess both of us been weak yeah

I dont even know why I'm tripping for so long
It's not like I dont understand what's right from wrong
Seems like we cant get along anymore so why dont we just go
Shut the door as there aint no love here anymore?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home