Friday, September 19, 2008

your three sentences. <3

I almost died of anger these few days.

Results were .......
I FAILED ENGLISH _l_ KNNBCCB[!!!!]
for the first fucking time in my life. boozzz. [T.T]v

Feeling so bloody cooped up inside.
I'd love to kill that freakin' childish harridan.
And I rlly rlly rlly dont need to be reminded everyday that it's another day closer to "O"s.

PS // Took graduation photos today and I wasnt prepared during the first shot omfg.
PPS // My zit MUST heal by Monday.

________________________________________________________________
xoxo

Down on the inside; pretty on the outside.
Turn it around, can we turn it around?
Try to make a comeback with nowhere to start from now.
But it's looking up.
Thanks, for being my escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home