Saturday, November 1, 2008

big woo!!!

So apparently the sole reason I had father-daughter time w Daddy and no MomoMonster (Mum, fyi) is so that my BubblyDaddy could give the I'm-so-relieved-you're-taking-your-studies-seriously talk to his 24/7Pms-yDaughter. Xcept that my BubblyDaddy is an xtreme lameass @ trying to use a little teen-lingo w me that got me stifling my laughter for the whole 1hr+ while nodding my head off in mock understanding of what he said. And right now, my studies are a really big cause for concern, or am I the one who's a cause of concern[???] But anywayyyy the fact that for me to be passing the fucking Os this time with flying colours is much more impt than anything else going through my empty head (kinda contradicting but yeh you get my drift, sadly) or in the whole www, so I can have a better FUTURE with gr8 PROSPECTS and just basically not turn out to be an old, single, sloppy hag with a crappy job and no life and die a virgin @ the age of 56 due to piles. Uhm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home