Thursday, December 25, 2008

pretty handsome awkward

21122008 i think?
@ homie's place ahahahaha.
photosynthesis!!!

FF!!! Current fav.
__________________________________________________
19122008
Left super lots of luvv @ MIND'S CAFE.
[marcus wu's cafe right wanling -.-]

HAPPY 17TH VALERIE!!!!
Be careful what you wish for rofl!!
Wanling got my gift WIN!!!




Credits to Wanling!!

_________________________________________________

Kay long time since I blogged.

1. I wanna go prawning!

2. I wanna go out more w my 38men!

3. I want more time for other friends and colleagues.

4. I want dad to come back soon. D:

5. I need to stop on9 shopping.

5. Gotta find a second job soon. Pay better be the same, or better. -inserts angry face-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home