Monday, April 20, 2009

enclosures

I felt as if another phase of my life is finished. Blah, I'll missing the long hours of working. I'll miss everybody I know at work or just got to know. Now it's time to study hard and 5.5 months of holidays is just over. Sigh. ):

First day of school was pretty....
"Meh".
Class is pretty okay, all the different kinds of people ranging from the decent-looking and nice people to the not-very-decent looking but nevertheless nice people, the girls with their pretty make-up, the funny joker malay guy and the guy with a mushroom hairstyle but still manages to pull it off to look like a guitar rocker. lm/

*phone's Wifi connection gets cut off[?]*

2nd day now, blogging in school's library.
Time check: 1.38pm
Class starts again @ 2pm and C. is sleeping beside me now ahahahaha.
Morning lecture was bloody boring, seriously.
First assignment's to do a mindmap on Natural Materials from Organic Sources (plants, animals blah blah) easy muchh?
Deadline's 4th to 5th week.
Ok, shall go wake C. up for lesson.
Tata~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home