Saturday, April 11, 2009

you make me wanna lala!


______________________________________________
Today is Saturday.
And I'm home.
): ): ):
Sheesh...

List of thingummies I want/cant wait for:

#01.
I want a manicure!!
Nope, not just a normal manicure.
I want a manicure w all those bling-blings stuck onto my nails!!!
Ultimate chio-ness.

#02.
Redo hair.
I cant wait for October omg!!
It's such a long time away.
I want dark brown superduperrrr hi-shine glossy hair.

#03.
Get Macbook!
I wish Dad pays 100% for it though sigh!

#04.
Work nxt week to have lots of OT and to be OVER quick!
My moo-lah moo-lah moo-lah!
$$$$ Ka ching!

#05.
I want to watch ISWAK 1 and 2 all over again.
Hmph I need someone to lend me the VCDS!

Okay I'm lazy to blog anymore..
So bored now and I'm missing my TwoFace Sentosa Outing pfft.
Kays off to worship the tubeee ciao~

xx.
"Our friendship is over. TTYN" - Paris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home