Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fucking pms is making me such a bloody bitch. _l_

Today sucks.
Morning lecture was all about "Self-praising-my-own-wonderfuckingful-invention".
Forced myelf to stay awake no matter what but I just cant. Shit.

Went to Wayne's class aft that and seriously tried to do work BUT BUT BUT life's a bitch and when I almost completed towards the end of the class Wayne said the project was put on hold. FML. (lol feels funny leh Mandy)
DULAN to the max and I have no bloody idea how to keep the SLICES of blue foam together and had to resort to using my lanyard to tie them up what the fuck mama.

And while collecting twigs today for drawing class there was a FUCKING WORM on my twig.
_l_
I freaked, screamed, threw the twigs on the ground and starting crying. 
Joel and Fazil were stunned la, and Charles was like "eh eh dont cry dont cry nothing already."
BLOODY FUCK I HATE HATE HATE HATE WORMS NABEICHAOCHEEBYE.
Damn dulan for the rest of the day so sorry everyone who I've directly or indirectly snapped at.
Apologies are NOT extended to V. though.

Sorry bro, for making you bear the brunt of everything.  
I still love you very much.
Eeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home