Sunday, November 8, 2009

Design VS. Business

It feels damn good to be able to like dress up excessively, paint your nails or dye your hair in crazy colors and no one will look at you weird. It's good not having exams stress or lugging stacks of books home during before that. It's good when you get 3 extra weeks of holidays and already enjoying yourself during intensive study week and laugh at those poor suckers mugging like mad.

Yet, school's really really stressing me out big time. Having to redo typography assignment is already extra work, extra time wasted. Having no fucking ideas for a not-very-creative person like me is REALLY bad. Cant fucking draw without reference. But I really really really love watercolors. Sigh. No surprise I only got my highest grades last sem for text-heavy modules. I can only rely on Ransome's class this sem. I'm fucking fucking tired.

Maybe I should have taken business afterall. Maybe..
But yet I dont want to study all the boring shit ass stuff, I dont want to have pink/purple/green hair in class and stick out like a sore thumb. I dont want presentations after presentations and exam madness. I dont want to waste 1 year accomplishing nothing.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Excuse me i am in business and i dress cool okayz. \m/

November 11, 2009 at 4:55 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

felt like i should defend my course a bit it is not boring don't stereotype!

November 11, 2009 at 4:57 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

and what course doesn't have a shitload of work you tell me.

November 11, 2009 at 4:58 AM  
Blogger Jacquetta said...

i cant even make it to your course. mass comm/international business all these fun what. referring to those like admin stuff or what la piangz why so sensitive!!!!

November 11, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home